We had a few days of driving with more rest stops in the side of the highway so not too much to report there, before our next stop at Seals Rocks in Myall Lake National Park.
As you can see by the handful of photos we have uploaded this place was stunning! We stayed in a real campsite right on the beach front so we could have showers! Oh joy!
There was hardly anybody on the beach, it was so idlylic. A summary of our day
- Sunbathing on an almost deserted beach
- Exploring the cliffs and rocks
- Soup (not pasta and tomatos yay)
- Evening stroll - beautiful sky, crashing waves and bats!
- Cookies, wine (expertly picked from our wine tour knowledge) and cards