OK, so it's been a while since my last blog entry. Time to try and paint a little picture. For the last week, my days have contained little. This is far from a bad thing ... We have found the Thai islands. Our accomodation couldn't be better. Walk down the long and sandy leela beach, lined with coconut trees and you will find a wooden bridge, follow this around the headland and you will find the lighthouse bungalows. There are many things I love about this place:
1) I've got my own hammock, (which I may have fallen out of and broken at the same time)
2) We are apparently sharing a bungalow with a divebombing, one eyed toucan.
3) We can swim in the sea litteraly feet from our room.
4) Every bar in town shows films in the evenings, good films.
5) The food here is freaking awesome.
and last but not least 6) I will always have the memory of lew loosing his footing and flailing down a hill while a Thai gentleman was laughing his arse off so much he nearly fell out of his hammock.
Two more days here and then we are heading by boat to Ko Samui, the third island, and by far the biggest. That day will also mark a month of us being away. It has flown by and if the following months are the same we will be home before we know it.
Time to leave for the beach is calling me for another afternoon of sitting and reading ... sigh