Finally we are able to update - sorry it's been so long again, this site has serious issues but hey ho.
So then, I think we were in Cairns trying desperately to sell the car when we wrote last so I'll continue from there.... we had a few people come to look at the car but no buyers and we had 2 days until we were due to fly, we'd already delayed our flights once and were in Australia 1 month more than planned so we were not going to change the flight this time. A guy at our hostel was interested in the car but he could only afford 1100 dollars which was not too great considering we'd just spent 900 on it getting it registered + a roadworthy certificate. In the end we didn't really have a lot of choice but to sell it to him, it was quite a relief actually as she became a bit of a burden and unneccessary stress towards the end.
So we flew to Sydney, only having 2 nights there before our flight to New Zealand and we finally got to catch up with Gina which was wonderful. We also spent a couple of hours on Bondi beach which was lush.
Here we end our Australia leg, catch up with you soon from New Zealand x
lots of love
Dani + Mike xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx