BEFORE THE TRIP:
How are students and teacher feeling about our trip tomorrow? What are they looking for in this trip?
- Jenna R.: I'm looking forward to it, but still not quite believing it will actually happen. :)
- Isaac S.: I am very very excited for the trip, I think about it all day. It will be an amazing experience and it will be fun to use my Spanish there.
- Rachel W: I am very excited for the trip because I've never been outside the country other than Canada. I also am excited to use my Spanish there.
- Kavya R.: I am very excited for the trip. I have been outside the country and alone from my parents before, but I always ended up meeting family at the airport. I am really excite though, and I hope I don't lose my passport.
- Caitlyn E. : I am very anxious to go on the trip and all the wonderful experiences that I will be having with all my friends. I can't wait to see Europe for the second time and see a new culture! I hope I don't forget anything here at home or in Spain, that is my only concern. I hope to see many new places and people. Im looking forward to going to Morocco and see the Mediterranean and Madrid.
- Maddie S: I'm really excited, but I'm not really sure what to expect, so I'm really looking forward to it (:
- Samantha P: I'm really excited for the trip!! I'm also nervous but I'm sure I'll be fine later on. I can't wait!! :
- Rosa Ruiz: I am very happy and can't wait till tomorrow. It hasn't hit me that we're leaving yet but tomorrow it will. I am looking forward to the warm weather; I don't like the cold so Spain is calling my name. Last the shopping, I can't wait to get everything for my family and friends. I am sad at the same time because we have all these amazing people going and this is my last year and trip as a 8th grade.
- Careena U.: I am very excited for the trip. I love traveling and I'm excited for this experience. I can't wait to ride the camel and go shopping. Also I love trying new food, and I'm so happy to share this experience with all my friends at school.
Paul F.H.: I am excited to be with my friends and be in Spain. I am looking forward to going to cool places and having fun. I am excited to also check out all the attractions. I am very happy I am going.
- Eddie-C: I can't wait to take off! Excited for so many things! I don't even know if I can write a sentence without an exclamation point!
- Connor N.: I am feeling very anxious about the trip, I am hoping to learn about Spain and speak Spanish a bit more fluently.
- Becca H: I am kinda nervous but excited at the same time. I am just looking forward to see and be in Spain.
- Catalina L.: I am very happy to go to Spain and being able to be alone. I am looking forward to try something new.
- Isaura G.: I'm so excited for this Spain trip. I am a little nervous as well. I'm looking forward to riding the camel in Morocco on Sunday!
- Sra. Osorio: I am looking forward to see the students' eyes when discovering all these places. To see their expressions when learning about architecture, art, food, traditions, etc. I am looking forward to seeing some of them using the Spanish language, making connections, and enjoying themselves in a new environment, in a new culture away from home as well as learning and discovering new things about themselves.