Tantalize your taste buds on a small-group Hunter Valley wine- and cheese-tasting tour from Sydney. On this guided wine-tasting tour, taste up to 20 different wine varieties, sample cheese from a local cheese shop, an...
Duration: 2 hours
Categories: Culture & History, Cruises & Sailing, Outdoors
Group size: 1 - 12
Take a walk through Sydney’s wild side. On this Sydney walking tour you’ll become immersed in the fascinated tales of Kings Cross, or “The Cross”, Sydney’s infamous red-light district. This thoroughly entertaining tour will guide you through this area’s history, dappled with crime, frivolity, fame, fortune, and mystery. Perfect for first-time visitors to Sydney, or anyone enthralled by crime and society, this Sydney tour is informative, engaging, and exciting.
• Explore Sydney’s infamous Kings Cross district
• Visit the site of Sydney’s greatest unsolved mystery
• Immerse yourself in Sydney’s fascinating crime history
• Grab a pint at a local tavern and discuss the frivolous past of The Cross
• Be enthralled by tales of Sydney’s bohemian and deviant lifestyles
- Pick up:
- Under the Coke Sign, Cnr William St & Darlinghurst Rd, Kings Cross NSW 2011
- Drop off:
- At a centrally located Kings Cross Bar
- A fully guided 2 walking tour of Kings Cross covering the artistic, bohemian, criminal, passionate and deviant lifestyles of the infamous Sydney precinct. Plus you also get a free drink at a centrally located Kings Cross Bar
- Not included:
- Items of a personal nature, tips or gratuities for guides, Meals, bottled water, please wear comfortable shoes Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off: Not available
- Dress for the weather, bring a long a coat and umbrella if it looks like rain, wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water.
- Under 18 years olds must be with a parent or guardian. Photo ID may be requested by your guide. Walks run rain or shine. Dress for the weather.
Spend a few hours immersed in the tumultuous history of Kings Cross, as we guide you through tales of fame and fortune, murder and drugs, and mysteries and romances. Standing on the site of one of Sydney’s greatest unsolved mysteries, you’ll hear of the days of the infamous razor gang and sly grog, of the deviants and bohemians, and how the charismatic Cross came to be.Traditionally home to Sydney’s artistic and bohemian lifestyles, The Cross began its life as the centre of sophisticated society before transforming through its host of passionate and deviant lifestyles. Now, The Cross is a lively, vibrant, and sometimes controversial Sydney hotspot not to be missed. During the tour, we’ll grab a drink at the Kings Cross Bar and settle in for some more enthralling tales.This walking tour of Sydney’s richest social and cultural area is engaging and informative, and those interested in crime and mystery will be thoroughly fascinated by the culture and history of The Cross.
Escape the city and enjoy the tranquility of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains on this day trip from Sydney. Enjoy a guided walk to Wentworth Falls and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation standin...
This small-group day trip from Sydney shows you the highlights of the New South Wales (NSW) South Coast including Kangaroo Valley and the Southern Highlands, with stops at famous places including Fitzroy Falls and the...
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains on a private scenic helicopter tour from Sydney. Take in spectacular aerial views of the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge as you fly west to Kato...
Feel the need for speed on this full-throttle jet boat shore excursion from Circular Quay! Blast off on Australia's most popular jet boating adventure. See many of Sydney's famous sites including the Sydney Opera Ho...