Wherever you're travelling, do it properly and record the experience with an Off Exploring travel blog. It's free & easy and you'll thank us when you're old.
Start an Off Exploring blog & you'll be up and running in moments with all this:
- Homepage for your trip
- Map of your planned route
- Blog entries from all your destinations
- Unlimited photo albums
- Unlimited video uploads
- Message board & comments
- And most importantly…
- A permanent record of your trip
You already keep in touch with friends on Facebook & maybe upload photos to Flickr. We make it easy to pull in your photos and post up your blog entries to these sites.
That means you only have to write or upload things once, and people don't need to remember all your online accounts.
Meanwhile your travel blog remains your permanent record of your trip, that you can look back on years after today's staus updates have long been forgotten.
We've been here providing the best travel blogs on the web since back in 2004, and we never stop building new features and functions.
We have a fresh new look for 2011, and some exciting new features including…
- Improved interface for adding & editing blogs
- Quick sign-in with your Google, Facebook, or other IDs
- Comments by friends via their social network accounts
- Find other travellers near you
- Suggested tours & activities nearby
- Recommended hostels in your next destination
We're also working on new improvements to our iPhone app too - watch this space!
Print your trip as a hardback book
Get your whole travel blog professionally printed into a fantastic book, with your blog entries from each destination, plus all photo albums & messages. Just one click to produce - then treasure forever.