· The Philippines holds several natural wonders in relatively close proximity to each other.
· Most people understand or can speak English
· There are opportunities for leisure, cultural, and recreational tourism.
· An extremely friendly and helpful community
· The public transport can be slow and frustrating due to extreme traffic
· Plane travel is required to reach different islands of the country.
· Foreigners are susceptible to food born illness common in the Philippines
· Finding specific locations on your own can be daunting and confusing
· A growing economy leading to new luxury resorts and hotels being built
· The Philippines is an open country making it more and more easy for others to travel and visit
· There is so much history and natural beauty that the Philippines can advertise to increase tourism
· The Philippines gets hit by about 4 hurricanes per year.
· Some areas of the Philippines like Mindanao have radical terrorist groups
· Theft of phones and purses are quite common in certain streets of large cities like Manila
· Very few regulations for various attractions that can and have caused damage to natural wonders
The Philippines is a great destination for everyone ranging from those looking for a luxury stay near the white sand beaches of Boracay to those seeking a cheap way to visit a new part of the world. This is an explores paradise with the ability to travel on your own and explore the natural wonders that the Philippines has to offer. There are endless possibilities of places to visit and explore with a rich culture in every city and island. The Philippines has many amenities that can make travel easier such as the public transportation and well-known fast-food restaurants in almost every town. You are destined to grow and learn throughout your travel of the Philippines. The new experiences you will gain while meeting people from the different cultures and seeing the history of this country will be fantastic stories to tell back home. The Philippines is a joy to visit, relax, and explore in. As they say "Its more fun in the Philippines"