Explore The Royal Grandeur Of Rajasthan with Palace On Wheels Tour
Palace on Wheels is undoubtedly a royal way to explore the grandeur of Rajasthan. The quality of service and hospitality has helped the train to bag the PATA Gold Award and get voted as the World's 4th Best Luxury Train. The bewitching charm of Palace on Wheels has attracted tourists from all across the globe. The train also makes sure of a wholesome tour including themes such as landscapes, history, culture, belief and religion.
• Destination Covered: Delhi - Jaipur - Sawai Madhopur - Chittorgarh - Udaipur - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Bharatpur & Agra - Delhi
• Duration: 8 Days/7 Nights
The cabins of the Palace on Wheels are synonymous with the regal class luxury. Each of the 14 plush coaches, get their name after the princely states of Rajasthan such as Kota, Udaipur, Bikaner, Sirohi, Bundi, Bharatpur, Dholpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Alwar, Kishangarh, Dungarpur, and Jhalawar. All the cabins echo the era of bravery and royalty of the India's princely families. The cabins are adorned with rich silk fabrics. Further to add the charm of the royal Indian history, wooden furniture with intricate artworks is also placed in the deluxe cabins without disturbing the spaciousness. Moreover, to ensure ultimate comfort to the guests with luxury Palace on Wheels tour, all basic and modern amenities are equipped in each cabin. For personal assistance throughout the journey, there is a personal attendant 'Khidmatgar' available.
Dining & Cuisines
The two grand restaurant cars, namely, "Maharaja" and "Maharani" are available onboard to offer an exquisite dining experience. To tantalize the tastebuds of the guests, the professional chefs prepare delicacies from all across the globe. The dining cars are also drenched in the element of royalty as the interiors include luxurious fabrics, intricate glass carvings, mahogany paneling, and colorful wall lamps.
The guests can also unwind at the bar car and savor some of the finest wines or spirits. The bar is decorated beautifully, recreating the grandeur of the royal past. The bar onboard also helps the guests to interact with fellow passenger and make new friends. To complement the drinks, freshly prepared snacks are also served in the bar.
To ensure a wholesome luxury experience for the guests, there has been a recent addition made to the luxury train. The rejuvenation spa car is praised for offering service hospitality confirming with the international paradigms. Professionals are appointed to offer a huge range of massages and therapies that ensure a rejuvenating experience for the guests with Palace on Wheels train tour.
For the guests looking for some space to relax, apart from their private cabins, there is a well-appointed sitting lounge onboard. The furniture, flower pots, and beautifully crafted wall hangings in the lounge reflect the elegance of erstwhile royalties. For the guests onboard, this is the best place to socialize with co-travelers.
• Guests receive a complimentary arrival kit including stationery items, cards, brochures, etc.
• For physically challenged guests, wheel chairs, crèches and special attendants are made available.
• Magazines and Newspapers
• Medical assistance onboard (round the clock).
• A mailbox is also available to post mails.
• Indoor games onboard for recreation.
• A souvenir coach featuring a collection of traditional artifacts, handicraft items, and Rajasthani clothing.
• An outstanding camel safari in Jaisalmer on the shimmering sand dunes.
• An exploratory jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park.