This is actually my first blog post EVER! So, I think it's appropriate I introduce myself and give a little background about myself.
I live and work in Bangkok, Thailand. After a couple of years of working full-time as a teacher and a part-time web designer, I now work full-time for one of my favourite web design customers/friends, Footsteps in Asia.
I've been giving the monumental task, or so it seems at the moment, to SEO their website to the MAX! Being a fairly competent web designer I understand the fundamentals of SEO and how it works, but never put this into practice. Trip Antigua knows exactly what I mean and grateful for her encouragement and kind words so far.
However! I'm excited by this new task and I'm looking forward to meeting so many new and interesting people from the travel world :) ..also the prospect of working for one of my best friends, plus promoting a travel company I KNOW is top drawer, gives me no better sense of satisfaction.
OTHER STUFF ABOUT ME
- I was born and raised in North East England
- I'm fascinated with the internet and design.. it's something I wish I was better at
- I speak semi-fluent German
- I always have been, and always will be, scared to death of fish.. which, ironically, is my amazing girlfriends nickname (Pla, in Thai)
- I'm 30 years old
- I love to travel.. but don't travel even half as much as I'd like
- I'm a massive football fan
- I love great photography.. again, I wish it was something I were better at
- I hate clothes hangers with a passion!
- I miss cold weather
Anyway, I hope to share some great stuff with you all on here from Thailand and the rest of South East Asia, It's a truly unique and magical place where I feel at home now. As much as I love the UK, I can never see myself going back.