Cape town, South Africa
Africa Ubuntu is preparing to be your host in a unique way, offering Safari Tented accommodation to meet your every need. Our emphasis is placed on providing our guests with Safe, Secure, Comfortable accommodation in true South African Style, Under African Skies. Catering for groups of 2 to 800 guests, we can accommodate your group at one resort so that you, your family and friends can share in the extraordinary experiences during this exciting time. Our resorts are available in all host cities.
Africa Ubuntu has taken great care in respect of travelling concerns of our visitors,
- Safety, Security and Medical assistance - 24 hour security will be in place at all our resorts for the duration of this event. This will be to the highest standards, meeting the service levels expected by our foreign guests. This will be the same level as our resorts high season, with added security for your safety. Guards will be patrolling and response teams have medical training.
- Transport between host cities - Shuttles and busses to transport guests from one host city to another. Quotes can be requested on doing provisional booking. (Subject to availability)
- Transport on match days - Shuttles will be available from the resort and return after matches at a cost of Zar100 per person return.
- Transport for generally getting around - Shuttles will be on standby for guests to hire as a taxi service at the rates for distances travelled.
- Transport - Airport transfers will be available for arrival and departures. These rates will vary from resort to resort due to travel distances. (Average rate is Zar 250 one way.) You can request a quote when doing your reservation.
- Car hire, shuttle hire, bus hire can all be done through Africa Ubuntu.
- Tours and Safaris - These can be booked and arranged based on availability. The average rate for a day Safari or Wine Tour starts from Zar 500, relative to the requested resort as well as tour option.
- Entertainment at the resorts - Big screens, All matches of the tournament on the big screens, Sports lapas, Traditional bonfire and barbecue, restaurants, beer festivals, wine festivals, game viewing, wine tours, live entertainment, volleyball courts, mini football fields, fan villages, Parties with Dj's, (These will vary by resort)
- Internet facilities - Information service, Internet Café, Shops, curios, cell phone hire, access cards.