Well since reflecting, Kat and I realised that there has been lots that we had forgotten about the trip and felt we were doing LA an injustice by not filling in the stories....in bullet form!
- visited the Los Angeles marina
- cycled along the pacific highway which is the longest
- saw the very end of route 66
- pretended to be Forrest Gump on Santa Monica pier
- didn't see any celebs... :(
- met lots of la wannabes... That work in restaurants or as street performers waiting to be discovered
- street performers are so talented.....
- yoga on surfboards (so la dahhhling)
- so much poverty mixed with so much wealth
- both the sunset and sunrise
- dolphin family happily playing in water around pier
- discovered that I have a very weak bladder that boarders on urge incontinence...
- American security is very tough
- American people are extremely friendly and always keen to chat
- visited baywatch beach
- "green doctors" casually selling dope... To people who most certainly did not need it, they were crazy enough... And some were beginning to show the psychosis paranoia... Cue epidemic in 10 years time...
- I spent far too much time trying to see Adam, Brian, Nicole and the grecos from "what about Brian"...I just kept hoping that Adam would still be training for his marathon on Santa Monica beach and I'd catch a glimpse ;)!
- jet lag hits hard...!
If anyone has any other stories that I've told you that have been missed on the blog.... Please comment!!
Lots of love..... Bye bye LA!