2 weeks down and a lot of random stuff has happened.
1. Danish lessons are getting under way and since I met a hilarious girl from Uganda (and her awesome accent) I can't stop laughing when the teacher tries to teach us words by mumbling in Danish. Am I confident enough to go to the shops and buy something? No. Because I'm scared they'll say "do you want a bag?" and I'll blurt out " I CAN'T SPEAK DANISH!!"
2. Played sport this week and it feels good to get off my ass after a few months doing nothing :)
3. I honestly think that the queen should give a medal to every crazy person who decides to go running in -2 degree weather. That's just dedication or an attempt at self harm. It's faaaareeezzing!
4. Had a few dark days this week but things are looking up. Had a lot of conversations with people back home which always makes meh happeh. Plus it snowed on Friday which was a great
distraction in history class.
5. Thanks to Kirsten (my buddy) I started singing the Danish songs in music class to see if i could pronounce things. It actually helps so life would be easier if it was a musical.
6. I lost my black beanie :( but according to a friend at school it's going to turn up. For some reason I dent believe him.
7. Russian accents are just amazing.
8. I'm sadly not joking when I say I slip walking to school on the snow everyday. Luckily no one has seen me fall.
9. Denmark has some top notch food.
10. Bought some sexy ski clothes because I'll die of hypothermia if I don't have them.
11. Spent some time in Bilka with my host dad and it was mind blowing! That shop has EVERYTHING. Clothes, shoes, ski wear, food, electronics, furniture, plants......just yeah....wow.
12. I plan on spending the day in Aalborg tomorrow just having a look around. Apparently all shops are closed on Sunday though. Oh well.
13. I legitimately sat there and ulistened to Australian songs on Australia Day and I felt very proud to be Aussie. <3 vegemite we will be reunited soon!
14. Denmark made it into the Grand Final for European handball. Bennies remember when the school made us play it? Yeah we were doing it all wrong, if someone from Europe saw us they'd be laughing for days.
Anyways, can't tell if people read this or I'm talking to myself but too bad I'm still updating it ;)
Talk soon xoxo